Client Case Studies
Al’s AdAge articles
Ries’ Pieces Blog
You are here:
The Ries 5-step process to build a brand that owns a position in the mind of the consumer.
(1) First you need to narrow your focus in order to stand for something.
(2) Second you need to define your category or create a new category.
(3) Third you need a verbal nail that describes your essential idea.
3. Verbal nail.
4. Visual Hammer.
(4) Fourth you need a visual hammer to nail that idea into the mind.
(5) Fifth you need a battlecry, a memorable slogan that will live forever.